Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let's Talk Clearsnap Inks!


Since we’ve been talking about the CHA winter show that just finished, I have to talk about my favorite inkpads and inks by Clearsnap! While I was at the show, I had the pleasure to demo some new & fairly new products from Clearsnap.

These tags were created using Donna Salazar’s new inkpads, “Mix’d Media Inkx” inkpads and some new ink accents called “SmoochGlitz”. Donna’s new inkpads are a pigment ink but because they were designed to use with mixed media projects, they are very wet and will not dry quickly. This gives you the time you need to work on your mixed media projects without the fear of your ink drying too fast. 

The other product I used in these tags was the new “SmoochGlitz”. These inks are just like the regular Smooch ink accents but these have a special surprise of glitter! And depending on how much you apply, you can use just a little to add some bling to your projects like I did on the butterflies. Or, you can add several coats of the SmoochGlitz to give you full coverage on your stamped images. Either way you use them, you will love them!


Thank you for joining me. Until next time…


Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations


Give The Queen A Call!


No comments: