Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Graphic 45 at CHA Show


As I said in my last post, the CHA show was fantastic! The manufacturers that were at the show did not disappoint and of course Graphic 45’s display was once again one of the best at the show. Here are few pictures that I wanted to share with all of you. I hope you enjoy the gorgeousness of Graphic 45. I know I sure did!



Thank you for joining me. Until next time…

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations


Give The Queen A Call!


 The projects seen in these pictures are created with their new line "Olde Curiosity Shoppe". These papers are just incredible



 The last five pictures are of Graphic 45's new line called "Little Darlings" Too cute!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, what a fun post! Thank you for your kind words! CHA is always such a blast for us, we love meeting new and old friends and feeling all the creative vibes.

Happy Papercrafting!
--
Charee Filimoehala
Graphic 45, LLC