Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I don’t know about you, but I just love Valentine’s Day! I am s true romantic at heart and I always want to show the people I love how much they mean to me with some kind of a card or project.

I have been truly blessed to be married to my wonderful husband for almost 31 years. He is my everything and I really don’t know what I would do without him. I love you Honey!

Although the love for my husband is something I could shout about from the rooftops, today I would like to share a project that I created about another couple’s long lasting love, my parents, Earl & Yvonne Davis. Before my dad’s passing, my parents had been married almost 50 years. For me, the idea of being married for almost 5 decades leaves me in the state of awe. It also leaves me with the hope that one day, God willing, my husband and I will be able to achieve that wonderful dream too!

So, in honor of the love that my parents once had, I want to share with you this project entitled “Unforgettable Wedding”. And for the love of my life, Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!!!

Thanks for joining me. Until next time…

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!



No comments: