Friday, February 17, 2012

KaiserCraft is Just Too Kool!


As I wind up my CHA winter show review with today’s post, I knew it wouldn’t be complete without declaring my infatuation with KaiserCraft.  Ever since this company hit the craft industry some years back, they have held a special place in my heart. Everyone that knows me knows that my first crafting love is rubber stamping. I have been creating with rubber stamps for years and I never get tired of it. Well, one of my most favorite surfaces for my stamps is wood. I LOVE stamping on wood! So, when I first noticed KaiserCraft at a CHA show those years ago, I thought my head would explode with the ideas I was getting just looking at their products, and my heart would explode with the excitement of creating some cool designs with all that wood.

Since that time, KaiserCraft has never let me down. Each year they come out with some great new stuff and not just their wood. I’m talking about their papers, bling, chipboard, flowers, even their rubber stamps! Be sure you hit your local stamp and scrapbook stores to check out their new collections like, “Tiny Woods”, “These Days”, “Tigerlilly”, and much more. And if you’re anything like me, you’ll walk out with a few of their wood products too!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time…

Crafty Hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!














No comments: