Monday, February 13, 2012

Have You Seen Any Purple Cows?


No, I’m not talking about an actual purple cow, but then again maybe I am! All joking aside I’m really talking about the company Purple Cows! The wonderful people at Purple Cows are always so generous with helping professional designers, that any chance I get to talk about them I do! Their products are always fun and innovative. And what I saw was no exception!

When I stopped at their booth at the CHA winter show and I saw some of their new products, once again I was excited by all the great ideas that flew through my head. “Oooo, just think what I could do with that” and “Wow, that would look great using this paper!” As fellow crafters you know exactly what I was thinking because I know you would be thinking the same sort of things! 

 Now, I’m just waiting until the products start coming into the stores so I can buy them. I can already see the tears in my husband’s eyes and I’ll tell you, they’re not tears of joy! Oh well, I know mine will be! {Very Big Smile} 

Thank you for joining me. Until next time…


Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!


Look at the great patterns you can create with this craft punch. Awesome!!!









No comments: