Monday, April 29, 2013

Crystal Floral Earrings for Connie Crystal

Hi Everyone,

Since I first received all of the product from Connie Crystal when I began working on their design team, I fell in love with the crystal sheets. My mind just exploded with all of the different ideas that I could do with these beautiful sheets. These earrings were just as easy to create as the bracelet. Since you can create them both in very little time, as I stated in my last post, think of all the color possibilities you'll have just by changing the color of the flowers!

For a full supply list and instructions for both of these projects, please visit the Connie Crystal blog at www.sparklebycc.com

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
Crafty hugs,
Lisa
&

Crystal Floral Earrings


 
Crystal Floral Earrings & Cuff Bracelet

No comments: