Friday, April 19, 2013

Love is the Master Key Card

Hi Everyone,

This is a card that I created for another design team that I'm on for KellyCraft Innovation's Get-it-Straight Laser Square. I have been talking and promoting this fabulous product since I first saw it at the CHA summer show in 2012.

I love creating cards that are somehow different from the normal. I love cards that fold different, are shaped different, or maybe a card that moves, or shakes...you get the idea. 
Every month on the KellyCraft blog, I'll teach you how to create different types of cards, but always made with my favorite tool, the Get-it-Straight Laser Square!

If you would like to get the material list and full instructions for each card that I create every month using this great tool, please visit the KellyCraft blog at www.kellycraftblog.blogspot.com.

Thank you for joining me.  Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&


Love is the Master Key Card

No comments: