Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Looking Into The Past- Clown Birthday Set


Hi Everyone,
 
 
I decided that in celebration of my birthday that just recently passed, I would share with you a project that I did many years ago for a magazine called Craft Home & Style. I just love all of the colors in this project!!!
 
This project would be very fun to create for any child's birthday! Although the stamps are long gone I'm sure, you can always substitute any type of birthday stamp in their place.  The birthday set includes a plate, cup, napkin ring, pencil with a banner attached and a small notebook.
 
 The plate is something that the kids can eat off of too.  I stamped it on sticker paper and then put a clear contact paper over the stamped image.  Very fun, colorful and easy to make for those little ones in your life!
 
Thank you for joining me.  Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts LLC

 
Clown Birthday Party Set
Lisa Rojas, 2013
 
 
Clown Birthday Party Set
Lisa Rojas, 2013
 

No comments: