Monday, April 1, 2013

Magic of Oz Photo Book- Part 3

Hi Everyone,

I am so glad that you stopped by for part 3 of my series on my "Magic of Oz" photo book.  This photo book was such a fun project for me to make since I could combine 2 of my favorite things- The Wizard of Oz movie and Graphic 45 papers!!!

As I have said in my previous posts, I don't have instructions for this book because I basically did my own thing. That's the great thing about mixed media. You take a bunch of products and create each page to you own liking. If I were to create this book again, it would be completely different from this one.

I can tell you some of the products I used- Graphic 45 papers & chipboard pieces, Clearsnap inkpads, Zip Dry Paper Glue, rubber stamps from Hampton Arts and different embellishments from a few different companies.

I hope you take the time to create a book like this. For me, it really was a labor of love!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts LLC
 

Magic of Oz Cover



Pages 9 & 10

Page 10


Pages 11 & 12
 
 
Page 12
 
 
Pages 13 & 14
 
 
Page 14
 
 
 




No comments: