Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crystals & Flowers Wall Hanging

Hi Everyone,

For today's Connie Crystal post I was definitely in a Spring mood! For me, nothing says Spring more than pretty flowers. But nothing says a beautiful wall hanging more than pretty flowers with lots of beads & bling!!!

And that is just exactly what I used for this floral wall hanging. This is one of your home decor items that looks nice in your house and is also very simple to create. You can put this project together in about an hour and a half.

So, the next time you have an hour and a half and you're looking for something to do, I hope you'll gather up all of your Connie Crystal beads and crystals and start crafting!
For a complete supply list and instructions for this project, please visit the Connie Crystal Blog at www.sparklebycc.com

Thanks for joining me. Until next time...
Crafty hugs,
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts LLC

No comments: