Monday, March 25, 2013

Magic of Oz Photo Book- Part 2

Hi Everyone,


Welcome back to my blog for part 2 of my "Magic of Oz" photo book series.  For today's post I'm sharing pages 5 through 8.  As I said in my first post on this photo book, it was created with Graphic 45 pattern papers and I made it in honor of my all time favorite movie, The Wizard of Oz!

I don't have any directions for this photo book because it's basically a project that you create how you want it to look.  I did use Zip Dry Paper Glue for my adhesive, Clearsnap inkpads and the rubber stamps are from Hampton Arts.

There are no rules with this and for me the more bling that you put in it, the better. So, here are the next few pages. I hope you'll take the time to create one of these books for yourself. I had an absolute blast!!!

Thank you for joining me.  Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts LLC
 
 
 
Cover of Magic of Oz Photo Book
 
Pages 5 & 6 


Page 6 


Pages 7 & 8 


Page 8

No comments: