Friday, November 2, 2012

Guest Blogger- Kristi Parker Van Doren!!!

Hi Everyone,

It's Guest Blogger Day here at Stampin' Queen Creations! What does that mean you ask? Well, it means that every Friday I will take off my crown and pass it on to a fabulous professional designer who's work I respect more than words can say. Today I pass my crown to my friend, professional designer, Kristi Parker Van Doren!!!

Kristi is a new friend of mine. She works on a few Design Teams and she is the head of the Design Team for Connie Crystal. A few months ago she asked me if I would like to join the Connie Crystal Design Team and I jumped at the chance. You all know how much I love bling! And Connie Crystal has nothing but bling!!!  Then we spoke a little while later when she decided to become a professional designer with CHA. I got her all signed up so now she can add that to her already impressive resume.

Kristi is an amazing designer and she is so great at what she does that she works on quite a few different Design Teams! Kristi has been involved with paper crafting for over thirty five years and has taught at her local rubber stamp and scrapbooking stores as well as special events. She is also a previous store owner! Kristi has demonstrated her talents for several companies at the CHA trade shows and she been published in various magazines through the years.

Kristi's project that I'm sharing with you today is just stunning! I am only going to give you a sneak peek of it because I really want you to head over to her blog to get the full instructions and to see the close up pictures of this project. The details on the project are absolutely fantastic!!!  For more information on Kristi's project, visit her blog at
http://www.kristiscreativecafe.blogspot.com/2012/10/spooky-with-happy-haunting-from-graphic.html. Scroll down just a little and you'll see it.

Kristi, thank you so much for allowing me to showcase your work on my blog. It means a lot to me and I appreciate it very much! I look forward to working with you more on the Connie Crystal Design Team and I can't wait to meet you at CHA in January!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
Bella Crafts Quarterly
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 
 

 

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Well I have certainly heard her name and seen her work, so nice to see her featured by you.
Always enjoy your guests sweetie