Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Animal Print Earring Tree

Wordless Wednesday's are the days that I post just a project without instructions or a supply list.

Hi Everyone,

The project I'm sharing with you today is one that I created for my friend's daughter. Her bedroom was done in animal print and she wanted something for her earrings that would match.

This projects is very easy to create. I used a scrap piece of material that I had, cut it in a crazy shape of a tree. I stuffed it added a dowel and base and decorated it! That simple!!! I hope you have as much fun created one for yourself or maybe a Christmas gift. It's very fun & funky and any tween would love one!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts Quarterly
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 


No comments: