Monday, November 19, 2012

On Vacation! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to take the week off and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with my family! Before I go I wanted to tell you what I'm thankful for on this wonderful holiday.

I am so thankful for many things in my life, but mostly I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my furkids, all things crafty, and my faith. Without any of those things I would be lost. So, I want to say thank you to everyone in my life. You have all made such a huge impact on my life and I hope and pray that I have made an impact on yours. Because it's not about the people that you love that really matters, it's about the people who love you.

I wish for all of you to have a blessed holiday surrounded by the people who love you. And if you can't be with those you love, I hope that you will be with them shortly! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and try not to eat too much!!! I'll see you in a week!

Thank you so much for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts Quarterly
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!

No comments: