Monday, November 12, 2012

All About Me!!!

Hi Everyone,

As a craft designer, I rarely create a project that is just for me. It's usually for a manufacturer, or an editor, a family member, or a friend. I know that you all know what I'm talking about, because most of you are crafters also!

Well, for this project I decided to create a project that is all about me!!  Okay, I realized that it's a little narcissistic, but hey we all deserve a little pampering right? We all deserve to sit in our studios and create something that revolves around us, at least once in a while!!!

That is exactly what I did with this project. And everyone that knows me knows that I just love lots of color, glitter, and bling! This album has it all. It really was a blast to create because since it's a project about me, I was able to create it all just the way I wanted it. It was very liberating!!!

So, the next time to decide to create a new project, make it all about you. You'll have so much fun you might want to do it again...and again...and again! (hee hee)

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts Quarterly
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 
 
 


No comments: