Friday, November 16, 2012

Guest Blogger- Deborah Anderson!!!

Hi Everyone,

It's Guest Blogger Day here at Stampin' Queen Creations! What does that mean you ask? Well, it means that every Friday I will take off my crown and pass it on to a fabulous professional designer who's work I respect more than words can say. Today I pass my crown to my friend, professional designer, Deborah Anderson!!!

I have to admit I don't know Deborah at all. A little while ago she became a CHA Designer member and she contacted me about being added to our CHA Designer Discussion List. We corresponded back and forth during the process but once I got her all settled we didn't talk again. When I put the call out for Guest Bloggers, Deborah contacted me and asked if she could be included. I told her that I would put her on my list.

Today, as I was preparing for this post I realized it was Deborah's turn on the throne. I never put anyone on my blog unless I know them and their work. I thought it was time to check out Deborah's blog to see if I could showcase her work on my blog. So, off I went to check out Deborah's blog.

Wow! Oh Wow! was about all I could manage to say! As I sat at my computer looking at her absolutely gorgeous work, I realized my mouth was hanging wide open!!! Thankfully no one was around to see that! I could not believe what I was seeing. Picture after picture there were nothing but beautiful polymer clay creations. AMAZING work!!!!!

I am only showcasing this one design of Deborah's, but I'm asking you to please check out her blog to view more of her wonderful work. I know you'll be blown away as I was!!!

Deborah, I know that we don't know each other, but if you're going to the CHA winter show I would love to meet you in person. Your work totally blows me away and I would love to tell you that in person! Thank you so much for allowing me to showcase your work. For me, it was an absolute pleasure!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts Quarterly
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 

No comments: