Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrap & Stamp Arts Magazine


Hi Everyone, 

I swear my life just keeps getting better and better! And with all the health issues that I face every day of my life, I’ll take all the good news I can get!!!
Last Monday I posted about my becoming a first time grandma. Although that news cannot be beat by anything in my personal life, my good news this week is all about my crafty life. 

I received an email last week from Warren Gruenig. If you’re involved in the craft industry you know all about Warren. Not only is he the husband of one of the most popular rubber stampers on the planet, Dee Gruenig, he is also very involved in the industry himself and he writes a monthly column for Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine. 

Warren contacted me to ask if he could do a feature article on me for his column! I was like Oh My Gosh!! I am going to be the subject of a feature article in my very favorite stamp magazine!!! Holy Moly! How did that happen? When did I become a person that anyone would want to write an article about? Well, I guess that time is now! How very exciting!!! I will be in an upcoming issue in the “Creative Spaces” section of the magazine. Needless to say I am so excited about this I could barely think straight when I read the email. 

After a little bit of time passed and I came back down to the earth plane, that’s when reality set in. My next thought was Oh My Gosh! Now I have to clean up my studio so the readers don’t see the mess that is a part of my everyday life. If I took pictures of it now, everyone would think a bomb went off and I just know that with my luck someone would call the health department and have me arrested! 

I’m thinking that I better get started. I’ll be sure to make the announcement of when my article will be published. Please make sure you keep checking back for that, unless of course I get lost trying to find the bottom of my studio. If that happens I’ll send out an SOS. Please send help!!!

Thanks for joining me. Until next time…

Crafty hugs,

 Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!

4 comments:

Terry Ricioli Designs said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading the article and seeing what a clean and organized craft room looks like (cause I wouldn't know!).

Molly Smith said...

Congratulations, Lisa! You so deserve this. Take some more deep breaths and tackle the studio in bits at a time when you feel like it :) Can't wait to read it!
-Molly

eileen hull said...

Lisa- you rock! Get cleaning now :-)

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Lisa, Congratulations on getting a column written about you!! Woohoo!! Let us know when its out!