Thursday, April 19, 2012

Guest Blogger- Marilyn Gossett


Hi Everyone, 

On Monday, I posted a project that I designed for a company called CraZy TACKz. I totally love this new product so, I thought who better to have as my guest blogger this week then my designer friend, Marilyn Gossett, who just so happens to be CraZy TACKz lead designer!

I met Marilyn for the first time at the CHA Winter show is Anaheim this last January. We actually met by accident when I went by CraZy TACKz booth at the CHA show with my other great friend designer, Ann Butler. Marilyn & I hit it off immediately!  After chatting for a while and exchanging business cards, we promised to stay in touch after the show. Since that time we email each other at least once a week and we have become good friends!!! I just adore her!!!

Marilyn is an extremely talented designer, author, teacher and consultant who has been working in the craft industry for 20 years. She has authored and co-authored over 40 books and contributed to multiple craft magazines. Marilyn loves to paint, sew and she specializes in paper crafts, painting, doll making, rubber stamp designs and craft books. She loves to experiment with new products and find new uses for the old standards!!!  For more of Marilyn's fabulous designs, check out her blog at www.marilyngossett.blogspot.com

Thanks for joining me. Until next time…

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!



No comments: