Thursday, April 12, 2012

Guest Blogger- Jeremy Bright

Hi Everyone,

 Well, as you know today is Thursday, so that means we have a guest blogger here at Stampin' Queen Creations. And Wow! Have I got a special treat in store for you today! I am so happy to intorduce Jeremy Bright as our guest blogger. Jeremy is a very talented young man and I love what he did with this project. For further instructions on this fabulous project, please visit Jeremy's blog at www.vertigographic.com.  Thanks so much Jeremy for sharing your wonderful talent with us. You rock!!!

Thanks for joining me. Until next time...

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!


Jewel Fantasies Mixed Media Canvas Project

2 comments:

Molly Smith said...

Oh I am so excited to know about Jeremy! I cannot find this project on his blog. Can you help me, I'd like to comment on it? Thanks, Lisa!
~Molly

Stamping From The Heart said...

Hi Molly,
Yes, I can help you find Jeremy's project. Here's what you do- Go to Jeremy's blog and on the right side click on "Jeremy's Projects". It's the third project down. If you have trouble, let me know.
Lisa