Monday, April 9, 2012

The Best News Ever!!!


Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Easter with everyone you love. And for those of you who could not be with your loved ones, I hope that you will be united with them very soon!

My Easter was a lovely one that was even more special with the announcement that I will be a first time Grandma! My only daughter found out she was pregnant and my new grandbaby is due in December, hopefully just in time for Christmas. I am just over the moon with excitement!!!

Of course we have already begun making plans for the baby’s nursery. I have said before that I am so very fortunate to have a wonderful group of professional designer friends. A few years ago my designer friend, Vicki Schreiner, started designing a collection of fun and fanciful characters she called “Bazooples”.  She had just started a nursery line with her Bazoople characters and she gave me a bedding set to give to my daughter who was trying at the time to get pregnant. Well, we pulled the set out of the storage and we spent the weekend searching the internet for more Bazoople material so we can finish making curtains and other things for the nursery. We had the greatest time!!! For more information on Vicki and her Bazooples, check out her website at www.vickischreiner.com and www.bazooples.com

What make this even more special is that 30 years ago this week, I found out I was pregnant with my daughter! So, I would like to dedicate my post for today to my daughter, Richelle Elisabeth.

My very special girl, may your child bring you as much joy and happiness to your life that you have brought to mine. I love you Mija!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time…

Crafty hugs,

Lisa Rojas
Stampin’ Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!

4 comments:

Terry Ricioli Designs said...

Congratulations to all! My first granddaughter just turned two and my oldest daughter is expecting her second, so I know how excited you are!

Molly Smith said...

Oh my, you will never be the same! CONGRATULATIONS to Richelle and to you, Lisa, of course. I can feel your excitement and know you will be the best grandmother ever. Vickie's designs will be perfect. I am so excited for you.
hugs xo

Stamping From The Heart said...

Thanks so much Terry & Molly! I am more than excited! I even went out this weekend and bought a portacrib for my house and she only 6 weeks along! My husband says it's going to be a long pregnancy!!!

eileen hull said...

Lisa,
CONGRATS! That is so exciting- we can swap stores. Jess is due in June :-)