Monday, October 28, 2013

Creepy Halloween Card

Hi Everyone,

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love all the decorations, food, and all of those little ghouls & goblins ringing the doorbell and screaming "Trick or Treat!" Since my kids are grown now I don't get to take them around the neighborhood with their treat bags, but with my first grandbaby due in December, I'm sure going to take her next year!!!

As I was thinking about my project for this post I was thinking about making a treat bag for my soon- to-be grandbaby but since I can't take her out until next year, I decided to make this fabulous grown up Halloween card. My Get-it-Straight Laser Square made this card a breeze to make. I loved be able to put ribbon on my card and have it straight. I have never been able to do that before!

So, let's get started and I will show you once again why you really need this great tool in your studios!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&


Supplies
Black Cardstock- 10"x10"
White Cardstock- Scraps
Green Glitter Paper- 2 3/4"H x 1 1/2"W,  3 1/4"H x 1 1/2"W, 3 3/4"H x 1 3/4"W & 6 1/2"H x 2"W
Pink Paislee Pattern Paper- 6"x6"
Pink Paislee Clear Stamp Set- Phantom                                                                       
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones- Black
Recollections Glitter on a Roll Stickers
Recollections Glitter Ribbon
K & Company Halloween Stickers
Clearsnap Top Boss Watermark Inkpad
Black Tinsel Embossing Powder
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
Westcott Personal Paper Trimmer
Westcott 4"Titanium Scissors
Heat Tool

Instructions:

Gather your supplies


Fold black cardstock in half. Using Zip Dry Paper Glue adhere pattern paper to base card. 
 Line up ribbon on card with the Get-it-Straight Laser Square; and adhere to card.



Stamp images on white cardstock, emboss with black tinsel powder and heat set.
Cut images out and adhere them to the green glitter cardstock.

Layer stamped images on card base using the Get-it-Straight Laser Square.
Adhere the Fleur stickers along top and bottom on card.

 

Next, add black rhinestones and stickers. 




 That's it. You're done!!!
Created Easily with the Get-it-Straight Laser Square.

No comments: