Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Adorable Headband & Bracelet

Hi Everyone,

Ever since my daughter gave birth to my beautiful grandbaby my creative spirit has been focused on everything baby!  I've created frames, clothing, etc. all relating to babies and children.  This project is a perfect example of my mind set. 

When I first saw these beautiful pink beads, my first creative thought was that these would make a great project for a baby or child.  I could just picture my little granddaughter wearing this headband and bracelet.  She would look so adorable!  I can't wait to give them to her!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
&
 

© Lisa Rojas, Stampin’ Queen Creations

      www.stampinqueencreations.blogspot.com

For a complete material list and
instructions for this project please
visit Connie Crystal Blog at
www.sparklebycc.com
 

No comments: