Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Beautiful Beaded Bookmark

Hi Everyone,

Have you ever purchased something only to take it home, take it apart and remake it into something different?  I have, and this project is one of those times!

I first purchased this bookmark at the store one day when I was really in a hurry.  When I got home and took a closer look  at it I hated it! It had some ugly fish looking bead (at least I thought it was a fish!) on it with some other type of beads.  I thought to myself this will never do, I want something pretty to look at when I'm reading.

I solved my problem by taking it apart and adding these gorgeous sea beads from Connie Crystal.  I have been working a lot with these sea glass beads because I just can't get enough of them.

This is another very simple project, but again, creating something that is simple to make does not mean it can't be fabulous!

Thanks for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
&
 
For complete instructions and material list, please visit
my post on the Connie Crystal Blog at

No comments: