Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I am NOT a Morning Person!

Hi Everyone,

This post is from a recent blog hop that I did with the KellyCraft Team and Clearsnap.  Be sure to check out both websites for more ideas with these great new rubber stamps from KellyCraft and also more fabulous inkpads from Clearsnap!


One of the best things about being a Design Team member with KellyCraft, aside from working with the owners, Jimbo & Aaron, and having Ann as our Team Leader (they're all awesome!) is that we get to see the new products before they hit the market!

When I first saw the new line of "Jimbo Lojik" rubber stamps, I almost busted a gut laughing so hard at all the different sayings that the new line offers!  They are some of the funniest things that I've heard and they relate to everyone.

To prove my point, when KellyCraft offered this new line of rubber stamps at the CHA summer show in Vegas this past July, I had the pleasure of seeing first hand how people reacted to the stamps in our booth when they saw them.  Everyone, and I mean everyone, that picked up these stamps would read them and then laugh out loud!  I can't tell you how many people would say, "Hey, this sounds like our family" or something along those lines.  It was such a pleasure to stand in our booth and watch people get such a giggle out of these new stamps.  It made my whole show and I have never had more fun at work!!!

It is no secret that I am not a morning person and my KellyCraft family tease me about it all the time.  When I saw the set that I designed this card from, I asked Jimbo if he had made this stamp just for me.  He just smiled and said "Does it sound like anyone you know?" Yep, just like me.  I can't wait for all of you to buy these stamps, because I know you're going to say the exact same thing!



© Lisa Rojas, Stampin’ Queen Creations
      www.stampinqueencreations.blogspot.com
Card Finished Size- 7 1/2"W x 5 1/2"H

For a complete material list and instructions
please visit the KellyCraft Blog at
http://kellycraftblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: