Monday, September 2, 2013

Beautiful Hair Bow with Connie Crystal

Hi Everyone,

I have made no secret of the fact that I love bling!  For me, there is nothing better than taking a plain looking item and adding some bling!  And Connie Crystal has the best bling on the market!

For this project, I took a very plain looking hair bow, and with a needle and some thread, I transformed this hair bow into something you can wear on a wonderful night out with your special someone.

It's a very fast and easy project but the results are so pretty.  This project would be great for a little girl too.  With my son getting married in a month, I just found the solution for the flower girl's hair.  They're going to have their hair bows totally blinged out!!!

For full instructions and material list, please visit the Connie Crystal blog at
www.wegotcrystal.com

Thank you for joining me.  Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
&
 
 

© Lisa Rojas, Stampin’ Queen Creations

No comments: