Monday, September 9, 2013

An Invitation to Love



Hi Everyone,

When my daughter got married 5 years ago I designed and created everything for her wedding from the invitations to the table decorations and everything in between!  It was such a huge labor of love, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything! It was a wonderful bonding experience for my daughter and me.  With that being said, I'm really happy I only have one daughter!

Now, my son is getting married in a few short weeks and this time around was completely different.  My future daughter-in-law and her mom have been doing a terrific job of putting the wedding together and my role has been limited to the invitations.

My daughter-in-law bought these invitations from the store and although I thought they were pretty, being the designer that I am, I just couldn't stop at pretty, I wanted fabulous!  And by adding some great bling with Connie Crystal products, fabulous is just what I achieved!

Just A Note~ Be sure to head over to our Connie Crystal Facebook Page and give us a "like".  We'll be doing a big give away when we reach 1,000 "likes" so you don't want to miss that!!!  https://www.facebook.com/ConnieCrystal

Thank you for joining me.  Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts LLC


© Lisa Rojas, Stampin’ Queen Creations
      www.stampinqueencreations.blogspot.com
 
For a complete material list and instructions
Please visit the Connie Crystal Blog at~
 

No comments: