Friday, August 3, 2012

New Video from CHA

Hi Everyone,

As I said earlier, I just returned from the Craft and Hobby Show in Chicago. As a council member for the Designer Section of CHA, I had the opportunity to meet with CHA's President and CEO, Andrej Suskavcevic. At our meeting, Andrej shared some information and a video of a new "movement" that CHA will be unveiling at the winter show in Anaheim in January 2013. I will be posting more information about this in the coming months.

So, get yourself something to drink and sit back to watch this video. It brought tears to my eyes and I'm sure you will feel the same! Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xsB0Dg8UX0g#t=13s


Thank you for joining me. Until next time...

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!



No comments: