Friday, August 31, 2012

Guest Blogger- Debra Quartermain!!!




Hi Everyone,

It's Guest Blogger Day here at Stampin' Queen Creations! What does that mean you ask? Well, it means that every Friday I will take off my crown and pass it on to a fabulous professional designer who's work I respect more that words can say. Today I pass my crown to my friend, professional CHA Designer, Debra Quartermain!!!

I have known Debra for a number of years and she is fabulous designer with a heart of pure gold! I have never really acquired the ability to sew, and when I meet someone that has that ability I am always amazed. And what Debra can achieve with a sewing machine is not only amazing...her work is absolutely stunning!

Here is the official scoop! Debra Quartermain, CEO! Creative Eternal Optimist shares her enthusiasm for creativity through books, magazines, print ads, project sheets and manufacturer product development. Teaching, consulting or demonstrating her goal is to always inspire and motivate everyone's creative spirit! Her main areas of expertise are creating whimsical characters, fashion & home decor accessories. Her designs and articles have appeared in hundreds of magazines, Creative Homearts, Crafts n' Things, Creative & Decorate, Country Sampler, Quilting Treasures, Bead Unique. For more information on Debra, please check out her website at-


Debra, thank you so much for allowing me to showcase your beautiful work on my blog. I am in awe of your talent and so happy to call you my friend! It is my pleasure to pass my crown on to you today!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty Hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!


3 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is a beauty! I am off to check her project out. Love visiting all your guests

Stamping From The Heart said...

Thanks Dawn! I'm glad you are going to check out her blog. She is amazing!!!

Molly Smith said...

Oh I love this, going to check it out on Debra's blog. Lisa, I agree with everything you said about Debra!