Friday, August 17, 2012

Guest Blogger- Jennifer Priest!!!

Hi Everyone!

Well it's Friday, and here at Stampin' Queen Creations that means it's Guest Blogger Day! Today it is my total privilege to have Jennifer Priest from Hydrangea Hippo as my Guest Blogger!!!

I met Jennifer about a year and a half ago at the CHA show in Anaheim. I have to say that she is one of the most talented people on this planet! And this woman never stops! The funny thing is, we only live about 10 minutes away from each other and because we're both so busy and she's like the energizer bunny (she never slows down!) we have never gotten together at home. We only see each other at the shows!

The project of Jennifer's that I'm sharing today is just a small sample of her outstanding work! For more of Jennifer's beautiful work, please stop by her website at www.hydrangeahippo.com

To Jennifer- Thank you so much for allowing me to showcase your fabulous talent on my blog. You truly are an amazing artist and  I tip my crown off to you. I'm proud to call you my friend!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations


2 comments:

Molly Smith said...

Oh I love this design, awesome! The colors are cheerful :) I agree, Jennifer is super talented and I adore her work!
-Molly

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Thank you so much Lisa!!!!!!!!!!