Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Me & My Girl!!!

Hi Everyone,

For my post today I don't have anything crafty. I wanted to share this photo that my future daughter-in-law took of me and my baby fur girl Ruby Renee. Here we are sitting on the deck of our beach house in June.

I know that a lot of you can relate to the love I have for this little wiener dog! When I lost my beloved cocker spaniel Tawnee Renee two years ago after having her for 13 years, I NEVER thought my heart could open up again to another fur kid, it just hurt too much! But after waiting for a couple of months I finally gave in and brought Ruby home with me.

Well, that was two years ago and I'm so happy to say that although I miss my little Tawnee girl, Ruby has brought so much joy into my life and I couldn't imagine my life without her! Her personality is sooo much different than Tawn's was and that's ok with me.

Now if I can just get her used to our beach house and loud noises, I'll have it made. This was Ruby's second year at the beach house and I know that you can't tell from the picture, but she was scared to death! She doesn't like loud noises so the waves just terrified her. Hopefully by next summer she'll be a little calmer. But either way, I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is the love of my life!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 


2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Aww what a sweetie, I can see her eyes are big as saucers.
We love our fur babies

Stamping From The Heart said...

Yes we do Dawn!