Tuesday, September 18, 2012

KellyCraft Blog Post

Hi Everyone,

I told you all about this fabulous new tool from KellyCraft Innovations called the "Get It Straight" Laser Square that I found at the CHA summer show in July. I also told you last week that I was asked to join their Design Team (probably so I would stop drooling over their tool and start creating something with it!) and create something is what I did!

I'll give you a little sneak peek here, but to see the finsihed project and get the instructions, you'll have to head over to our new blog at www.kellycraftblog.blogspot.com. We just started the blog, so if you're looking for new ideas on how to use this fabulous new tool, (because I just know you're going to go out and buy one!!!) go check out the great things we're working on. Have I mentioned how much I love this tool?! (hee hee)

Thanks for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 


No comments: