Friday, November 22, 2013

Product Review- Multi-Mat from KellyCraft Innovations

Hi Everyone,

This is a recent product review I did on the new Multi-Mat from KellyCraft Innovations. Please let me know what YOU think about this great product!

Thank you for joining me.  Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&




It all started a year and a half ago.  I was at the CHA summer show in Chicago and found this fabulous new product tool from KellyCraft Innovations called the Get-it-Straight Laser Square™.  This new product makes layering your cards and scrapbook pages a breeze.  I am one of those crafters that can't draw a straight line with a ruler, so when I found the Get-it-Straight Laser Square I knew I was in love.  The more I worked with this tool, the more I loved it.  I never thought I would find a new tool that I had to have as much as the Laser Square...until now.

It's finally here.  The product that I have been waiting for over 6 months!!  The new Multi-Mat
from KellyCraftInnovations in the best new product on the market!

KellyCraft Innovations has just released a great companion for the Laser Square.  The Multi-Mat is a multi-purpose work surface that is designed to work hand-in-hand with the Laser Square.  It has a special cutout area that the Laser Square fits in perfectly that allows you to use the Laser Square without slipping.  The Multi-Mat is self healing and magnetic and provides you a safe surface for setting eyelets or using a piercing tool.  It comes with four small magnets that you can use to secure your project in place on the mat as you work.

These two products are a MUST HAVE for any crafter's tool kit and  I am so excited to be able to share this wonderful news with you.  The Get-it-Straight Laser Square has changed the way I design my projects.  It no longer takes me hours to finish my cards and scrapbook pages because I'm not spending that time trying to make sure everything aligns perfectly, so it frees up my time to add more details to my projects and get more projects created.  By adding the new Multi-Mat,  KellyCraftInnovations has designed the perfect products for any crafter's tool kit.  Be sure to add them to yours!  And for me...I have fallen in love all over again.  Thank you KellyCraft for making my life even better than before!!!




No comments: