Friday, February 22, 2013

Pretty in Pink Bracelet

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a project that I created for Connie Crystal! If you would like to see more wonderful projects with Connie Crystal, visit their website at www.sparklebycc.com. Check it out! 

I thought for this Connie Crystal post, I would design something that I don't normally design. I decided I would create a bracelet! I know you asking yourself, she works for a company that sells beautiful beads and crystals...aren't you supposed to be creating jewelry? Well, the answer to that is yes and no.

When I was first asked to join this design team, the design team leader said I would be using these gorgeous crystals in other projects of my choice besides jewelry and I jumped at the chance to be able to create with all of this beautiful bling!!! But every once in a while you need to step out of your comfort zone. And that's exactly what I did.

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
&
 
 
Pretty in Pink Bracelet
 
 
Supplies
 
Connie Crystal 14mm Pink Beads (15)
Connie Crystal 20mm Raindrops (4)
Connie Crystal 6mm Clear Beads (10)
Crimp Tubes
Silver Rope Toggle Closure
Jewelry Wire
Wire Cutters
Flat Nose Plier
 
Instructions
 
 
 
 Lay your beads out as desired.
 
 
Cut jewelry wire 16" long. Run wire through
crimp tube and one end of the toggle closure
and then back through crimp tube again. Close
crimp tube with pliers.
 
String beads onto wire as follows~ 1 clear bead,
3 pink beads, 1 clear bead, 1 raindrop. Repeat
until you reach your desired size. I repeated
it 5 times. To finish, repeat the first step again
with the remaining toggle closure.
 
 




No comments: