Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hearts & Flourishes Velvet Stamped Pillow

Hi Everyone,

I did not create this pillow as something to cuddle up with. I created it as that gorgeous accent piece in your living room that your friends and family will envy each time they see it. This pillow would also be a beautiful accent piece for your bedroom set.

I just love to velvet stamp my projects. It's such a quick and easy technique, but the results are always stunning! This pillow is no different. It will take you about an hour and a half to make and when you see the finished project, you'll be wanting to make more. I have said in the past that I am not one for sewing in my projects, but these are the times I love pulling out my sewing machine!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts Quarterly
 

 
For full instructions and material list, please visit
Bella Crafts Quarterly Magazine at

2 comments:

Terry Ricioli Designs said...

Wow, I didn't know velvet stamping was so easy. I'm putting this on my list of things to try!

Stamping From The Heart said...

Terry,

It is very easy to do, you'll love it once you try it. Just make sure you use the really good velvet. It's a little expensive but you don't really use a lot. This pillow was 1/2 yard of material. Let me know if you make something. I'd love to see it!