Thursday, February 28, 2013

Connie Crystal's Blog- Blue Crystal Earrings

Hi Everyone,

I love earrings, all different kinds. I love big hoops, small hoops, long dangling ones, short ones, you get the idea. My absolute favorite kind of earrings are any kind that has diamonds in them! What can I say? This girl loves her diamonds! I have 6 piercings in one ear and 7 in the other, so that makes for a lot of diamonds! But as I said, I love all different kinds of earrings and almost anything that has bling!

Since I have all of these beautiful crystals and beads, I decided to make a pair for myself. Blue is my all time favorite color and when I looked through my stash and found these gorgeous blue crystals, I knew I had found what I was looking for to make my new earrings. These earrings are so simple to make I know that you'll want to make a pair for yourself.

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
Crafty hugs,
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts Quarterly
 
For a full list of materials and instructions,
please visit the Connie Crystal Blog at

No comments: