Thursday, March 11, 2010

March is National Craft Month!

Did you know that March is National Craft Month? Since I was born in this month, it explains a lot about my creative nature and the journey into my creative life. I thought that since March is National Craft Month, I would share some of the things I'm working on.

I have been a very busy girl this month. I am currently working on the following:
  • Creating new projects for magazine publication
  • Working on my step outs for a project already sold to a magazine
  • Participating in a Sizzix Blog Hop hosted by my friend Eileen Hull
  • Working up some designs for a few manufacturers I work with
  • Playing with some new product! My favorite thing to do!
And although it doesn't have anything to do with crafting, I'm planning a getaway to Las Vegas with my husband for some fun and gambling. Let's hope I win some money. If I do, then I can buy more crafting products. So I guess my trip is about crafting after all!!
That's what I'm up to this month. What about you?

No comments: