Tuesday, March 9, 2010

25th Anniversary Page for Clearsnap


I have been talking so much about Clearsnap (I LOVE this company), I thought I would share another project I designed for them. They sent me some new product that wasn't on the market yet and asked me to create something with it. That is how my 25th wedding anniversary was immortalized. It is such a special time to celebrate and I wanted to create something just as special and also something that was glitzy! The project was made with Clearsnap's Sparkling Fibers, the Memory Essentials Rollagraph, inks, and some great papers. The Sparkling Fibers are so easy and fun to work with. You adhere them to your paper like you would glitter, but since it's more three dimentional, it gives you that added WOW! factor that you sometimes want with your projects. I think I achived that. What do you think? Be sure to check them out at http://www.clearsnap.com/

No comments: