Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fabulous News!!!



Hi Everyone, 

I am so excited to share this fabulous news with everyone! I designed a bag for Daily Window Bags & Purses and I decided to enter it into their monthly contest. I won 1st Place in the contest!!! I won a new bag of my choice from their wonderful line of bags and purses and $100.00. How totally cool is that!

 If you want to check out my 1st Place winning bag, check out their blog at http://dailywindowwordpresscom.blogspot.com/ You can also check their blog for information on how you can also submit to their monthly contests. You might win 1st Place too! Good Luck!


Until next time…


Happy Holidays!


Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations
Give The Queen A Call!



1 comment:

Molly Smith said...

Congratulations, Lisa! I am not one bit surprised you won :) Love it! I hope you do something fun with that money! hugs xo
-Molly