Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Flower Power Girl!

Wordless Wednesday's are the days that I post just a project without instructions or a supply list.
 
Hi Everyone,
 
For today's Wordless Wednesday post I thought I would share a scrapbook page that I made a few years ago from pictures of my daughter when she was just a little girl. Now that she is pregnant and ready to deliver a little girl of her own, just makes this page that much more special!
 
What I love about this page besides the trip down memory lane that looking at the pictures sends me, is all of the fun colors that just seem to pop right off the page. I love color and I love using lots of color in my designs. The brighter, the better!
 
Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 
 



No comments: