Monday, October 15, 2012

Creepy Halloween Photo Book & Box

Hi Everyone,

If you've been reading my blog, you now know that I along with 3 of my professional designer friends, Ann Butler, Carol Heppner and Theresa Cifali, have started a new magazine called Bella Crafts Quarterlywww.bellacraftsquarterly.com. If you haven't seen a copy of it, be sure to check out our website to download your FREE copy.

In our current Halloween issue, there is a picture of a project I designed and I thought I would share the whole project with you. It's a really cool and creepy Halloween coffin photo book and a coffin box to put it in.

It's a super fun project to create with lots of Halloween stickers, ribbons, etc. The coffin book and box are from Pine Cone Press www.pineconepressdesign.com  and the pattern papers and rubber stamps are from Pink Paislee www.pinkpaislee.com. The inkpads I used are from Clearsnap www.clearsnap.com and the cardstock is from Bazzill Basics
www.bazzillbasics.com. My glue of choice is as always Zip Dry Paper Glue from Beacon Adhesives www.beaconadhesives.com  

I hope you get the chance to create this awesome project for yourself. I'm sure you have lots and lots a spooky pictures to add to this very cool book and box set. I know I sure did!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 
 






 
 

 






 





















 


 



No comments: