Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holidays at the Rojas House

Today I want to share some pictures of what my house looks like during the holiday season. Be warned: These pictures are not for the weak of heart. The pictures you’re about to see are of a serious crafter! Or as my husband always likes to say, a crazy crafter! Due to space, I did not include pictures of my kitchen or downstairs bathroom. And yes, I decorate my bathrooms too!!

Either way, I hope you enjoy “Holidays at the Rojas House.” Thanks for stopping by to see my house in all of its holiday glory. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. And stop by next week. I’ll be sharing a Christmas card and ornament and also a snowman pail to place your gifts in.

Until next time…

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations
Give The Queen A Call!




My Front Living Room

This is my staircase

This is also in my front living room by my front door

Front Living Room- My snowman area, most of these are handmade
Family Room

Family Room- I made this stocking holder for my fur kids.
Family Room- This is my Rudolph Village
Family Room- The rest of my Rudolph village

Family Room- This is my village. I love this village!

No comments: