Friday, July 6, 2012

Guest Blogger- Melony Bradley!!!

Hi Everyone,

I just love Fridays! With each Friday comes another opportunity to share with all of you the talents of some very special people and today is no different! My Guest Blogger for today is my friend and fellow CHA Designer, Melony Bradly!!!

I have know Melony for a few years and I have had the pleasure to work closely with her on the Board of the CHA Designer Section. Melony is a fabulous designer and has a heart of gold! Here's a little information about my friend, Melony.

Living in a small town in south Georgia, Melony has been designing full-time for the creative industry since 2004. Strapped to a cube in a marketing job prior to that, she dreamed of combining her marketing skills and talent for her love of all things art! Her work has been published in national consumer craft and lifestyle magazines and websites including Women's World, Cloth Paper Scissors, Crafts’ n Things, Create & Decorate, Green Craft Magazine, Altered Couture, Somerset Life, Sew Somerset and Somerset Gallery. More of her work can be seen on her blog www.mel-designs.typepad.com or in her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/MelonyBradley.

For instructions on how to create this beautiful necklace or to purchase it from Melony's Etsy shop, click on the links above.

To Melony, Thank you so much my friend for allowing me to feature your gorgeous work on my blog. Your talent and wonderful spirit never ceases to amaze me!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
 Stampin' Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!




Completed necklace 1


 

 

 

No comments: