Friday, June 29, 2012

Guest Blogger- Candice Windham!!!


Hi Everyone,

In my business, I have the wonderful opportunity to meet and become friends with some very talented professional designers. Today's Guest Blogger is one of those talented designers and also a friend of mine, Candice Windham!

Candice is a CHA Designer who loves to paint, sing with her hubby, play with her pups, and create art out of nothing much, she says. Candice is a fabulous designer who's designs take my breath away and I know that you'll want to see more of her work! So, for instructions on this great project and many more, please visit her blog at http://candicewindhamdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/06/several-birds-one-stone.html
You will love what you see!!! I know I do each and every time I visit it.

And to Candice, thank you so much for allowing me to feature just a small sampling of your wonderful work. You are definately one of the best designers I know and I'm glad to call you my friend!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!






© 2012 Candice Windham Designs

No comments: