Sunday, April 11, 2010

Guest Blogger on Craft For Health

About a month ago, I was asked if I would be interested in sharing my story as a guest blogger on Craft For Health. I was a little hesitant at first, until I went to the blog to check it out for myself. WOW! Was I surprised! The blog is run by two women, Kathy Peterson and Barb Dehn. These two wonderful ladies are out to share with the world the benefits of crafting and your health. Their blog is full of craft tips and anecdotes, but more importantly it has story after story of everyday people sharing their stories of how crafting has improved their lives as they battle each day with chronic illness and other problems. I, myself, have lived with Crohn's Disease for more than 25 years, and I have said time and time again, that crafting has saved my life.
So if you would like to read more about my story, or you're just looking for inspiration, check out Craft For Health's blog at http://www.craftforhealth.typepad.com/  I was inspired and you will be too. Let me know what you think.

No comments: