Monday, March 18, 2013

Magic of Oz Photo Book- Part 1

Hi Everyone,

As I promised in last weeks blog, I'll be starting my "Magic of Oz" Photo Book's four part series today and I am super excited to be sharing this with you.  I created this design last year and I have to say that this project is in my top 5 favorite projects that I have ever designed!  But honestly how could it not be!  I have taken two of my very favorite things, images from the Wizard of Oz and pattern paper from my favorite paper company, Graphic 45.

The "Magic of Oz" Photo Book is 18 pages and it's full of Graphic 45's pattern papers & chipboard pieces.  It also has rubber stamped images from Hampton Arts who has a line of rubber stamps that match the Graphic 45 papers.  All of the inkpads are from Clearsnap and the adhesive I used is Zip Dry Paper Glue from Beacon AdhesivesOn top of all that, the photo book has lots and lots of other embellishments and lots of different ribbons!

I don't have any directions for this photo book because it's basically a project that you create how you want it to look.  There are no rules with this and for me the more bling that you put in it, the better.  So, here are the first few pages. I hope you'll take the time to create one of these books for yourself.  I had an absolute blast!!!

Be sure you come back next Monday for part 2 of my series on The "Magic of Oz" Photo Book!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations
&
Bella Crafts Quarterly
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!
 
The complete photo book

The cover up close
 
Pages 1 & 2

Page 2
 
Pages 3 & 4

Page 4
 


No comments: